Who doesn't love the CRISPNESS of Polka Dots!! I punched a bunch of scalloped circles from the NEW Creped Filter Paper. Stacked them, then put a brad thru the center. I crunched the layers and got these fluffy flowers! TIP: If you have trouble punching the Filter Paper, simply add a sheet of copy paper for stability while punching.
I was tempted to sponge or spritz the flowers, but decided the pure white was sooo clean with the fresh Polk Dots!
LOVE this card! Think I'll repeat it in several other colors of Polka Dots. Try it yourself!
- Stamps: Oh, Hello #130730 Wood or #130733 Clear
- Cardstock: Whisper White #100730, Not Quite Navy #100867, Marina Mist #119682
- Ink: Not Quite Navy #129971
- Punches: 7/8" Scallop Circle #129404, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle #127811, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle #119854, Extra Large Oval #119859
- Accessories: Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper #126902, 3/16" Neutral Brads #199736, Creped Filter Paper #129393, 5/8" Organza Ribbon #114319
I love this card, including the layout! I'll be CASEing this one, I'm sure!
Posted by: Judy Trigg | 01/13/2013 at 12:43 AM
Very pretty, the softer paper would seem to mail better.
Posted by: Rosy Eckhardt | 01/12/2013 at 07:53 AM