A Class Hit!
This card was a FAV at my recent All-Occasions Cards Class. We stamped the flowers on Shimmery Cardstock and then quickly scribbled over the flowers with the aqua-painter full of water. The results is a simple Faux Watercolor look.
The background is Pimrose Petals Core'dinations cardstock, dry embossed and SANDED to expose the light colored core of the cardstock. It looks just like dotted swiss fabric! Try this card.
- Stamps: Secret Garden #129141 wood or #129144 clear, Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit #131395
- Cardstock: White Shimmery #101910, Pink Pirouette #111351, Primrose Petals Core'dinations #129322
- Ink: Primrose Petals #126858
- Punches: Scallop Oval #119856, Extra-Large Oval #119859
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder #117335, Aqua-Painter #103954, Silver Glimmer Paper #124005, 3/8" Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon #126844, Dimensionals #104430
So cute...love this one!
Posted by: Susan Stanphill | 05/08/2013 at 11:03 PM
Very cool watercolor flower tecnique! Looks like fun too! Very Pretty card!
Posted by: Rosy Eckhardt | 04/30/2013 at 08:33 AM