Do you save ribbon scraps like I do? Here is a great way to use them...or use up retiring ribbon colors! Punch a large shape into your card front. On the backside, line the edges of the opening with powerful STICKY STRIP. Now weave the ribbon - just like making a POT HOLDER when you were a kid. The Sticky Strip will firmly hold the verticals while you weave the horizonals.
Just look at all the TEXTURE it creates! I love woven ribbons for baby cards, too. TRY IT!
- Stamps: Oh, Whale! #129129 wood and #129132 clear
- Cardstock: Whisper White #100730, Old Olive #100702
- Ink: Melon Mambo #126948, Basic Black #126980
- Ribbon: 3/8" Lucky Limeade Ruffled #122977, 3/8" Striped Organdy in Marina Mist #129292; Melon Mambo #129293; Old Olive #129291
- Accessories: Big shot Die Cutting Machine #113439, Happy Whale Clearlits Die #129403, 3/16" Metallic Brad #119741, Dimensionals #104430, Sticky Strip #104294
Very cool idea, looks great :)
Posted by: Rosy Eckhardt | 04/23/2013 at 06:51 AM